By Bonnie Mackey,Hedy Watson
Covering greater than three hundred alphabet books with subject, content material region, grade point, textual content constitution, and educational price indexing, this large source consultant contains bibliographic info and short summaries of every choice in addition to a bankruptcy dedicated to the original makes use of of alphabet books inside of ELL study rooms.
• offers in-depth indexing and coding for greater than three hundred alphabet books for grades K–12, supplying an easy-access source for librarians and teachers
• comprises research of textual content buildings and educational values that is helping educators hyperlink curriculum ambitions to precise alphabet books
• presents classes and methods with featured books for pre-K via twelfth grade
• Describes particular educational feedback that may be used with ELL scholars with lists of second-language titles
Read or Download Alphabet Books: The K–12 Educators' Power Tool PDF
Similar publishing & books books
As a result of their strategic position, the Philippines exercised a profound effect within the taking into consideration either eastern and American strategists ahead of and through global conflict II. a few controversies surrounding the arrangements for battle, the preliminary safeguard of the islands, the japanese profession, the behavior of guerrilla operations, and the 1944-1945 American crusade to retake the islands nonetheless draw the curiosity of scholars and students.
The Normandy crusade in the summertime of 1944 used to be maybe crucial conflict of the 20th century. It determined the destiny of Nazi Germany. This historiographical narrative significantly assesses the real literature at the crusade and provides the main entire bibliography at the topic so far.
Auf dem Weg in die Informations- und Wissensgesellschaft werden Wissen und Bildung zu zentralen Größen. Facettenreich sind die Visionen einer zukunftsfähigen Bildung und Ausbildung, die den Erfolg in der Wissensgesellschaft versprechen, doch inwiefern wird unser heutiges Bildungssystem diesen Anforderungen gerecht?
Following significant successes within the press enterprise, the Ullstein Verlag strategically elevated its catalog after 1903 to surround various varieties of leisure literature and renowned non-fiction. This ebook takes an interdisciplinary and nuanced examine the range of the publishing house's choices within the context of the cultural, societal, and media atmosphere of the day.
- The New Book of Apples: The Definitive Guide to Over 2000 Varieties
- Everything Was Better in America: Print Culture in the Great Depression (The History of Communication)
- Breaking Into Magazine Writing
- Literary Careers in the Modern Era
Additional info for Alphabet Books: The K–12 Educators' Power Tool